1894 - 1961 (67 years)
||Arthur HARKNETT |
||10 Jun 1894
||Shoeburyness, Essex 
||25 Jul 1961
||69 Chester Avenue, Toronto, Canada 
||Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Toronto, Canada
- From Paul Twynam, January 2011, the following newspaper clipping:
HARKNET, Arthur - At his residence, 69 Chester Ave., Tuesday, July 25, 1961, Arthur Harknett, beloved husband of Hilda Harris, dear father of Evelyn (Mrs E Stroud), Hilda (Mrs L McVicars), and Ralph Harknett. Resting at the Ralph Day funeral home, 180 Danforth Ave., for service in the chapel Thursday afternoon at 1.30 o'clock. Interment Mount Pleasant cemetery.
||10 Jan 2017 |
||Hilda Dundonald Ladysmith HARRIS, b. Mar 1900, Croydon RD , d. 13 Oct 1968, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Age ~ 68 years) |
||23 Dec 1921
||Toronto, Ontario, Canada 
- Arthur was 27, Hilda, 22, both born in England. Hilda's parents were Frank HARRIS and Lydia HARRIS nee BROMWICH [actually BREMRIDGE]. Witness at the marriage was J DOUGLAS. Both groom and bride were said to be able to read and write.
||10 Jan 2017 11:49:00 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S94] Paul Twynam, September 2010, Q3 1894 Rochford 4a/508. (Reliability: 3).
- [S106] Paul Twynam, January 2011.
- [S14] BMD index (Reliability: 3).
Q4 1890 Gravesend 2a/875.
- [S178] Ontario, Canada, Marriages, 1801-1928, 1933-1934 at ancestry.com.